[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM 6.5.0 GA Released

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Jul 13 11:58:07 GMT 2016

Following issues has been tackled on 6.5.0:

   - Regression in currency field handling since 6.5.0 release
   - Unable to install PDFMaker module on PHP 7
   - Line Item popup shows no Products - PHP7

Thank you for assisting us to work through these.

We plan to release hotfix over 6.5.0 (see attached) tomorrow.
Kindly share your feedback.

Regards,
Prasad

--