[Vtigercrm-developers] Mobile App

Błażej Pabiszczak b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
Mon Jul 11 10:48:55 GMT 2016

The client purchases implementing the functionality, the mechanism
itself is based on the same license YetiForce is based on. Ultimately
the source code will be published on GitHub, we are still conducting app
security tests. Whole API for communication is hard-coded in YetiForce
in here:
https://github.com/YetiForceCompany/YetiForceCRM/tree/developer/api/webservice/POS/modules
[2]  and can be used for other solutions.

---
Z poważaniem / Regards

BŁAŻEJ PABISZCZAK
_Chief Executive Officer_
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com

http://www.vtiger.com/
http://www.vtiger.com/
http://www.vtiger.com/
http://www.vtiger.com/

  --
Simone Travaglini
328 5499846

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!
http://www.vtiger.com/

Links:
------