[Vtigercrm-developers] Mobile App

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 08:34:02 GMT 2016

Hi

I have done a smaller version like this. Probably you need distributed
version of CRM across Mobile.  The storage architecture should be designed
efficiently and effectively, otherwise the mobile app will load the mobile.

Anyway it is possible, but we do not have a version of storing all modules
data offline. We have done to a selected module only.

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan