[Vtigercrm-developers] Email marketing scenario

Garry Brighton garryatbrighton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 07:38:58 GMT 2016

Thanks Simon, the only my concern is that bounces and statistic should be
managed correctly.
Also... CRM (decode abbreviation) should consist of excellent email
marketing module. Especially nowadays.
Current "Campaigns" is kind of gloomy joke. Tried to figure out how to send
correctly managed
frequent email to customers, but gave up disgusted. It needs rapid
development or just deletion.
Nobody who thinking seriously about contemporary marketing operations would
touch it.
It just clings negative score to vtiger itself.

On the other hand, getting half functional extension (don't take me wrong
Simon, it is a business talk) for 200 Euro, where
such stuff like Acymailing cost 89 only, brings down hope for development
of internal module. I guess it is better to share income from
such extension than spending time coding?

What are your thoughts guys?

Garry

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Simone Travaglini <
simonetravaglini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Our solution is working with external SMTP like sendgrid, ecc...
> Our module have also batch management, so you can plan how many email
send in every batch (then there is a scheduler that manage batch sending
time).
> We have tested with campaign of 20k email and works correctly.

>> > Other point is, that during sending emails vtiger work very slowly,
because of server performance.

>> Email needs to be send to queue, so sending shouldn't affect vtiger
mucho.
>> Anyway sending more than 300 email p/h is not a good idea... and, what
about services such elastic email or amazon? Emails can be send thorough
external
>> smtp services, therefore on the vtiger side needs to be only developed
bouncing back management and all other e-marketing related  goodies..

>>> Emails send mostly use SMTP server. Our Email Maker or another
extension just communicate with this mailserver. So, I suppose limitation
is by mailserver how much email can by send. Other point is, that during
sending emails vtiger work very slowly, because of server performance.
vtiger  (CRM system) is not built for sending millions of email monthly.

>>> Matus
>>> ITS4You
>>>
>>> Dňa 4. 7. 2016 o 16:17 Garry Brighton napísal(a):

Makers