[Vtigercrm-developers] Email marketing scenario

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Wed Jul 6 13:28:18 GMT 2016

 > The question is, did you deployed/configured/extended vtiger to manage
 > millions of email monthly? Any recommendations?

Emails send mostly use SMTP server. Our Email Maker or another extension
just communicate with this mailserver. So, I suppose limitation is by
mailserver how much email can by send. Other point is, that during
sending emails vtiger work very slowly, because of server performance.
vtiger  (CRM system) is not built for sending millions of email monthly.

Matus
ITS4You

Dňa 4. 7. 2016 o 16:17 Garry Brighton napísal(a):