[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom Function - Message Box Pop Up with Yes / No Option

MrJingles paddy at renaissancegroup.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 10:47:42 GMT 2016

Thanks for the replies and my apologies for not providing enough information.
After reading my original request it is clear I've missed some information
out.

Here is the scenario:

- I have utilised a paid custom module which enables a Macro option to
appear when viewing a record.
- I can then create a workflow and define it as a Macro workflow.
- This then gives my users the option (when viewing a particular record) to
pick a Macro, which then triggers a workflow.
- Some Macro workflows have complex custom functions that I've written
- I would like the option, when triggering a macro workflow - based upon a
custom function -  for a poup window to appear - saying "This will do the
following....blah,blah,blah, Are you Sure you want to run this?" with a Yes
/ No Option.
- If they choose Yes - the script runs, If they choose No, the script
doesn't run.

This (I think) is the exact same functionality as when deleting a Lead.

Does this sound as though the showModalWindow function may be what I need to
review? If so, is there any documentation on utilising this function?

Thanks, Paddy