[Vtigercrm-developers] From where API call response is happening in Vtiger?

kiran kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 05:45:30 GMT 2016

@Alan, I think you might aware of this thread. Please help me to move
forward. I know my narration was quite embarrassing,

My specific ask is that when we are going to pick the particular product
using product popup, automatically some of the fields pulling from somewhere
those are unitprice, quantityInStock etc., I would like to pull my own
custom fields too into that earlier pull.

Thanks & Regards,