[Vtigercrm-developers] [Vtigercrm-Developers] How to use the campaigns, leads and opportunities in vtiger 6.5?

kiran kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:02:40 GMT 2016

Hi,

I'm little curious about learning the system. I'm working with vtiger since
2 years but no where i use Campaigns and related modules like leads and
opportunities. I just got confused on how to use and where to use. Now I'm
in need to deliver a vtiger system with pre-sales, sales and post-sales.

Please anyone suggest me a video/ Short text links .... like how deep can we
use the existing campaigns, leads and opportunities in vtiger 6.5.

Thanks and Regards.