[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 preview

Manuel ptdesigner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:08:07 GMT 2016

Hello all,

A few more things:

Forum - do you plan do something about this? https://discussions.vtiger.com/ <https://discussions.vtiger.com/>
I dont´t thing it´s bad to advertise modules or extensions, but look at that!!

17 posts only in first page bumped to advertise a new app to be released next year???
Wy not create a category for that? If forum as no moderation, at least they could advertise as many posts they want in that section.

It´s ok to sugest their modules like vtexperts do - simple, objective and specific for the case.
The others look to me spam.

Vt Team created a fixed post (always on top) "What actions should Vtiger CRM Mobile app support ?” In almost 6 months ago,
Can you explain-me what´s the purpose of that?

That means you going to release a mobile version including what people asked there?
If you plan to release a new version of mobile app, is there any possibility to make it open code to be developed and improved?

This forum is passing a bad image of vtiger system!

Best Regards.

Manuel