[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 preview

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 06:38:50 GMT 2016

I think one of the biggest issue it's lack of responsive template.
If community work to make template responsive you will accept that?
Satish can you assure that if someone make template responsive will be
merged? I'm sure that community it's ready to do this work!

> So, is your team more or less receptive to this kind of changes (css
> mostly) as well?
>
> Yes, Manuel Fernando.
>
> Please create a enhancement issue in list
> <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues> and create merge request
> with your changes.
>

> *regards,Satish.Dvnk*
>
> On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 10:35 PM, Manuel Fernando <ptdesigner at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Satish,
>>
>> So, is your team more or less receptive to this kind of changes (css
>> mostly) as well?
>>
>> Or should we not bother suggesting this kind of changes.
>>
>> I’m asking this because I never saw layout changes in past versions.
>> Don’t know if no one suggested or if you don´t want to change anything to
>> style.
>>
>> This instead of next image:
>>

>> Modified print with css and js to fix height of the page and tables size
>>

>> Unmodified print
>>

>> No dia 16/12/2016, às 09:51, Satish Dvnk <satish.dvnk at vtiger.com>
>> escreveu:
>>
>> Hi Matus,
>>
>> We are not ready to push massive changes. But there are chances to push
>> massively when bulk of bugs are merging together.
>>

>> *regards,Satish.Dvnk*
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 1:19 PM, IT-Solutions4You <info at its4you.sk>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I will, but can you define, what is your plan? What you will
>>> add/change/update next time, so our work makes sense. Not like the last
>>> changes in 7.0.0 brachne. Do you will make so masive changes again? If yes,
>>> then when. If not what we can do ? Define (write) some certainly line what
>>> can help you, will be fine. For me first step is seach for issues, update
>>> all library to actual version, support Module Manager, vtlib support ....
>>> Is this OK for you. Will you provide daily merge request ?
>>>

>>> Matus.
>>>
>>> Dňa 15. 12. 2016 o 8:11 Satish Dvnk napísal(a):

>>> http://www.vtiger.com/

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!