[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 preview

S T Prasad stprasad at stprasad.com
Fri Dec 9 13:27:36 GMT 2016

I think the link being looked for is the *Import from ZIP* link to upload
custom modules
I also looked for it
I even tried foxing it by using
/index.php?module=ModuleManager&parent=Settings&view=ModuleImport&mode=importUserModuleStep1
But that did not work.

It will be there somewhere, have to look

Regards
S.T.Prasad

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 5:55 PM, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 09/12/16 09:25, IT-Solutions4You wrote:
>>
>>> I don't know how difficult it will be to make PDFMaker vtiger 7.x
>>> compatible. At the moment, there is no Module Manager link.
>>>

> FYI - I haven't tried it but the vtiger Console Tool is present in the
> vtlib/tools dir...
>
> http://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/developers/vtlib/
> console-tool.html
>

> HTH