[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 preview

ptdesigner ptdesigner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 10:16:40 GMT 2016

Yes Matus, agree with you.This must be seen as a start point of a new pre modern layout that is ok.
Your offer should not be refused frim vtiger team because is very generous.
I can also contribute in terms of style of the layout as is my confortable area.But vtiger team must be receptive and more responsive to the changes.
Best regards