[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 preview

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:44:40 GMT 2016

On 09/12/16 09:25, IT-Solutions4You wrote:
> Hi Tony,
>
> I don't know how difficult it will be to make PDFMaker vtiger 7.x
> compatible. At the moment, there is no Module Manager link. But may I
> ask you, if you will upgrade your current customer from vtiger 6.x to
> vtiger 7.x also for free ?
>
> Matus

+1.

We charge our customers for all work, including migrations and they
don't seem to mind. They expect to pay for services.

We have, for some time now, had our GeoTools extension working with
vtiger On-Demand. There were quite a few changes required with this
extension because it is heavily layout-based; custom Views, Templates,
JS Classes etc... But the backend and vtiger apis are all pretty much
the same.

HTH