[Vtigercrm-developers] Except admin login, No login is working?

kiran kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 05:58:00 GMT 2016

Hi,

I don't remember recent updates on code but suddenly i loose control on my
vtiger instance. If i try to login as any of the user except admin it gives
me an error like *domain.com is currently unable to handle this request*.

Even i logged as admin i'm unable to create record in any of the module in
the whole system. Meaning that when i click save in new record its behave
like same as before *domain.com is currently unable to handle this request*.

Please help me if any clues on this!

The problem is in log it is not generating any of the error regarding this.
I checked with vtigercrm.log also, log is ends with

Prepared sql query being executed : UPDATE vtiger_crmentity SET label=?
WHERE crmid=?
Prepared sql query parameters : [asdf adsf,138]

these statements.

Thanks & Regards.