[Vtigercrm-developers] HELP!! Vtiger 6.5. google sync error: refresh token is null

Maurizio Martinez Bazan maurizio.martinez at mandsons.it
Tue Dec 6 19:01:40 GMT 2016

Hello, I received the trial version, but when I try to install it is
reported to me an error message. I sent an email with the error to
support @ smackcoders but have not received any response.
I'm really interested in your product, and I want to do a test before
evaluating the purchase, but this way I can not do with the trial.
Thank you
Il 03/12/2016 06:30, smackcoders ha scritto:
> Yes, you can get a FREE trial pack. Please do mail us at
> support at smackcoders.com

Maurizio Martinez Bazan
Mandsons s.r.l.
Via ingegnere 136
95125 Catania
Tel 095-2967542 Fax 095 - 6735287  Cell:  3487240460
SITO WEB:   www.mandsons.it

Chi riceve il presente messaggio e` tenuto a verificare se lo stesso non gli
sia pervenuto per errore. In tal caso e` pregato di avvisare immediatamente
il mittente e, tenuto conto delle responsabilità connesse all'indebito
utilizzo e/o divulgazione del messaggio e/o delle informazioni in esso
contenute, voglia cancellare l'originale e distruggere le varie copie o
stampe.

The receiver of this message is required to check if he/she has received it
erroneously. If so, the receiver is requested to immediately inform the
sender and - in consideration of the responsibilities arising from undue use
and/or disclosure of the message and/or the information contained therein
destroy the original message and any copy or printout thereof.