[Vtigercrm-developers] HELP!! Vtiger 6.5. google sync error: refresh token is null

ramzenit351 maurizio.martinez at mandsons.it
Fri Dec 2 15:29:43 GMT 2016

Thanks for the reply.
I created a profile on google api to sync with vtiger and in the file:
modules / Google / connectors / config.php I entered the id and password
(as indicated on the website https://www.vgsglobal.com/ blog /
vtiger-google-calendar-sync /). Everything seems to work, but after a
few seconds, the error message appears  and I do not understand what
happens.

I'd try Vtiger Google Calendar Sync !, Can I download a trial version ?.

I'm not sure if my computer has installed ionCube loader version 4.4 or
higher.

I installed vtiger using the installer exe version 6.2 on a Windows 2008
server.
Maurizio

--

Maurizio Martinez Bazan
Mandsons s.r.l.

Chi riceve il presente messaggio e` tenuto a verificare se lo stesso non gli
sia pervenuto per errore. In tal caso e` pregato di avvisare immediatamente
il mittente e, tenuto conto delle responsabilità connesse all'indebito
utilizzo e/o divulgazione del messaggio e/o delle informazioni in esso
contenute, voglia cancellare l'originale e distruggere le varie copie o
stampe.

The receiver of this message is required to check if he/she has received it
erroneously. If so, the receiver is requested to immediately inform the
sender and - in consideration of the responsibilities arising from undue use
and/or disclosure of the message and/or the information contained therein
destroy the original message and any copy or printout thereof.