[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger Marketplace Extension - Check for ionCube

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Mon Aug 29 08:15:11 GMT 2016

One approach ...have the files essentially required to work on standard
setup (without loader) not be encoded.
This can let you test the loader and handle the warning and avoid user be
taken by surprise after purchase or installation.

--
FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I
LIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1270573?trk=tyah> I Blog