[Vtigercrm-developers] In which file update i would get one more option like "Generate Sales Order"?

kiran kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:59:02 GMT 2016

Hello sir,

Thank you i got it finally. I forget to add getCreateImdUrl() method to
respective module Record.php file. Now i added that method to Record.php
file.

Now my requirement is when i click "Generate IMD", In parent record i have
some common fields and line item products. according to my requirement i
would have to pick selected line item products to newly generated IMD
record.

is it possible?

Thanks.

<http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/n19740/Line_Item_products.png>