[Vtigercrm-developers] Secondary login on SAME user-account?

Błażej Pabiszczak b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
Wed Aug 17 21:44:50 GMT 2016

In YetiForce, there is a mechanism that allows to login from an A user's
account to B user's account. When an A user is logged in to a B user's
account he can see same data as user B but when he wants to add
something [e.g. a comment] then it is added as A user.

1. You can test here:https://gitdeveloper.yetiforce.com/index.php
2. You can configure here:
https://gitdeveloper.yetiforce.com/index.php?module=Users&view=SwitchUsers&parent=Settings&block=4&fieldid=17

The solution is open source, all you need to do is to move it from
YetiForce to Vtiger.

---
Z poważaniem / Regards

BŁAŻEJ PABISZCZAK