[Vtigercrm-developers] Can we Override Duplicate functionality?

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 06:34:10 GMT 2016

Hi

This is not duplicating, correct. It is something converting / generating
dipatch from  Purchase order, which you can do through events or custom
function under workflows.

Since you have check boxes in line item Dispatch module already available
it is easier to do it through workflow cf

In this case, you may have a flag (probably hidden) at Purchase order as
"Generate Dispatch". If condition true first time, call the custom function
to generate dispatch.  If you need to create multiple dispatches also it is
possible, but change the workflow condition to each time save and toggle
the flag after each dispatch created.

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan