[Vtigercrm-developers] Secondary login on SAME user-account?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 10:51:16 GMT 2016

Hi there,

I have a very special challenge, where i basically need 2 logins for same
user-account:

I'm supposed to make a assistant user to the main user. The assistant-user
will have identical rights, etc., the special case is that whatever
the assistant-user does will look and act like it was the main-user doing
it.

Ie. if assistant-user adds a contact, then this should be assigned to
main-user and if an event is added by either assistant-user or main-user
then this should always be assigned to main-user, etc.

It is not important how logins / updates / history etc. looks.

My idea is as follows: I would not actually make 2 users, but just have the
userinfo (email+pass) for assistant-user as extra fields for
main-user-account, and then check in the login-script if the login matches
ANY of those two, and in that case log the person in as the main-user. This
would in effect mean that i would make 2 logins for same account.

Does anyone has better suggestion? And where would i need to do changes for
this to happen?

Thanks for any input!

Cheers,
Chris