[Vtigercrm-developers] 6.5 listview button back doesn't work

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:01:59 GMT 2016

On 12/08/16 11:46, IT-Solutions4You wrote:
> in modules/Vtiger/models/Paging.php
> after
> $pageLimit = $this->getPageLimit();
> add line
> $this->set('prevPageExists', true);

Wow, that works! Thanks.

What I don't understand is that this file has not been changed for ages.
i.e. it wasn't modified between 6.4.0 and 6.5.0...

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/blob/6.5.0/modules/Vtiger/models/Paging.php

The fact you used 'prevPageExists' suggests a typo elsewhere. It is
'prevPageExist' in all the javascript code :-(

Al