[Vtigercrm-developers] Upgrading bootstrap 2 to bootstrap 3

Błażej Pabiszczak b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
Mon Aug 8 10:52:05 GMT 2016

We did it a year ago as far as I remember, on the 6.3 version [right now
we got Bootstrap 3.3.5]. It took weeks of work, because many JS had to
be rewritten, because Vtiger directly interfered with them. I hope the
person who fixes it in Vtiger does it well enough, so that this time it
won't interfere with the Bootstrap library, like it does now. In our
system updating Bootstrap to newer versions takes several minutes.

---
Z poważaniem / Regards

BŁAŻEJ PABISZCZAK
_Chief Executive Officer_
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com

W dniu 2016-08-08 06:19, Sutharsan Jeganathan napisał(a):

> HI
>
> Have anyone done this for the version below 6.4?  Is there any easier tool to migrate from bootstrap 2 to 3 rather than following guidelines here [1]
>
> Thanks Sutharsan Jeganathan

Links:
------
[1] http://getbootstrap.com/migration/