[Vtigercrm-developers] Asian fonts support

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 09:25:33 GMT 2016

I never tried to use vtiger for sending emails in Thai, and now please see
what I received form CRM to my gmail account:
I would like to hear from Vtiger if this state is reproducible and if so,
how it going to be dealt with. I dont think this is about server environment
as default installation of Centos is always correctly set.
Need answer to my customers what next, and I believe more people here would
like to hear how this will be fixed (and when)

Regards