[Vtigercrm-developers] Organizations > Account

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:29:47 GMT 2016

@srenivas - should prospects not belongs ONLY to leads module? Just asking
as it seems mixing marketing with sales.
Account should hold organization or person... in this case, system seems to
be focused ONLY on incorporated entities. Where are
private customers (B>C)? All  money on this world is spent by people, this
is who buys all stuff,. Organizations holds it, manage it but they can
exists only because of human being.... Of course the use case here is
determined by Vtiger users - the question is what is the statistic? Is it B
to B only?

@socialboostdk - it is not about translation but logic