[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger asterisk connector changes

Vladimir Karažija vladimir at kosacrta.hr
Mon Nov 30 20:04:50 GMT 2015

Hi Saleh,

most of your suggestions on quick look sound reasonable but they are not
easy to achieve.

This is something that would need some heavy customization and a lot of
developer hours.

Maybe we could start with amounts willing to invest to get wanted features.

So how much are you willing to invest to get some or all the features on
your list?

regards, Vladimir

Vladimir Karažija

Kosa crta d.o.o.