[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger asterisk connector changes

saleh madi saleh.madi at hadara.ps
Fri Nov 27 20:35:43 GMT 2015

Hello,

Is there any ability to change the below:

1) Outgoing Trunk type from "SIP Trunk" to "DAHDi Trunk" or "IAX2 Trunk".

2) Recording format from.wav to .WAV. I mean wav49 to save disk space.

3) Ability to change the recorded file name format like the below:
out-05xxxxxx-988-20151124-091325-1448349205.89.WAV

4) Recoding path like this format YYYY/MM/DD
When you have a heavy PBX traffic, then you have bad preformace to access the recording file , when yo
u saving all redcording files in the same folder.

Example:

MixMonitor(${MIXMON_DIR}${YEAR}/${MONTH}/${DAY}/${EXTEN}-${CALLERID(num)}-${TIMESTR}-${UNIQUEID}.WAV,b,)

Another idea for the "Vtiger asterisk connector" to get the name of the calling party on incoming phone calls on the screen of their IP phone. I mean finds the name in vtiger, the name is used as CallerID name for the call, so that users can see the name on the screen of their IP phone.

Example: SET CALLERID "Saleh Madi" <059xxxxxxx>

Where I can find the source code of the "Vtiger asterisk connector".

Thank you and Best Regards,
Saleh Madi