[Vtigercrm-developers] ITS4YOU extensions - support?

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 15:32:10 GMT 2015

This is vtiger mailing list, not extension provider list. Such a post
should be threaten as a kinda black mail and in most of the members point
of view
don't look nice neither professional. I also should mention that it
normally should be understood as a trolling thing.
I hope you will get this point right

Stacey