[Vtigercrm-developers] about new template manager (Vtiger 6.4)

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:05:58 GMT 2015

Hi Vtiger team,
as you know we have developed a new template responsive free for Vtiger 6.x.
We are close to relase new version, with lot of bug correction and new
feature (fully responsive).
We have looked at your new template manager for 6.4 version, but seems
there is not a fallback mechanism!
I mean if someone install our template, it will work with standard module.
But if are installed other custom modules, then they will not work with our
template, becouse template file ore in Vlayout and Vtiger look for them in
our new folder.
To avoid this problem in our first version we have been add a feature in
module installer, that copy all module file from Vlayout to Vlayout2.
So if you install a new module, you have only to deactivate and reactivate
our template module and file are copied. But we expected that in new 6.4
this is not necessary.

So I want to ask if we didn't find the way to manage custom module or if
there is not this feature!

Thanks for support

--
Simone Travaglini
328 5499846

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!