[Vtigercrm-developers] Reminder ToDo

Daniel Blueh E. daniel.xii at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:08:53 GMT 2015

Hi,

I wanted to send an email notification to the owner user of a todo, on the
day the task *is due (not on the day it was created)*.

I have tried to use a workflow, which  compares the due date, with the
function today(), but this method doens't trigger the workflow.

When I try this method on other entities, it works perfectly(for example, i
added a followup date and reminder to the tickets entity, so a workflow
reminds the ticket owner).

Have you managed to make some kind of ToDo reminders?.

Thanks,
Daniel