[Vtigercrm-developers] issue when selecting address in quote

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu May 28 12:15:34 GMT 2015

Hi,

Right now during creation of quote, upon selection of Contact or
Organization on agree of copy address it will replace the Quotes billing
and shipping address with Organization billing and shipping address and for
contacts it is Mailing and Other address respectively.

This is not a bug, field mapping for copy address is like this at back end.

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Simone Travaglini <
simonetravaglini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> when creating a quote I select an organization and copy address from
> organization as billing address. This is ok.
> But then I want take as shipping address contact address. But why get this
> address from other address and not from mailing address of the contact?
> It's a bug?
>
> --
> Simone Travaglini
> 328 5499846
> Linkedin: Simone Travaglini
>

> Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
> necessario!

With
Best Regards
Uma.S