[Vtigercrm-developers] Bug in Advanced Filter vtiger 5.4.0

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue May 26 13:02:46 GMT 2015

I wonder if anyone fixed this already...

In vtiger 5.4.0 if you have a standard filter condition (like a date
range) it works fine.

if you add one Advanced Condition Block it also works fine.

If you add a second Advanced Condition block which is OR'd with the
first, the query doesn't work properly because there are no parenthesis
around the Advanced blocks so the OR is at the same level as the
Standard filter clause.

In English it looks a bit like this:

Select my list of stuff if:

the date is between this range (Standard Filter Condition)
AND
these fields are these values (Advanced Condition Block 1)
OR
these fields are these values (Advanced Condition Block 2)
OR
these fields are these values (Advanced Condition Block 3)

What it needs to do is to bracket all the advanced clauses together so
it reads:

the date is between this range
AND (
     these fields are these values
     OR
     these fields are these values
     OR
     these fields are these values
)

I wonder if the corebos shaps have fixed this one?

TIA