[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.2 fresh install - Mailconverter

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Tue May 26 11:21:10 GMT 2015

Hi,

As in emails subject is considered as the most prominent field, it has
given the high priority while creation of leads and contacts from mail
converter. If this value is not present we will look into from address of
the email as lastname.

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 1:41 AM, Sites24Seven Media <sites24seven at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey
>
> I have a Vtiger 6.2 fresh install, and trying to use the Mailconverter.
>
> However the Contact names is being created with the "subject" of the
> e-mails recieved, instead of the correct issues.
>
> I think if you look at the following at line 212, 239 etc. you can see the
> "mixup".
>

> http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/vtigercrm/branches/6.2.0/modules/Settings/MailConverter/handlers/MailScannerAction.php?rev=14399
>

> Are people aware of this, or am I the only one with the problem ?
>
> See you !

With
Best Regards
Uma.S