[Vtigercrm-developers] Problem w. web-forms in VT 6.2 (+ fix)

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Tue May 26 06:53:23 GMT 2015

Hi,

I have followed up with the above link specified by you, where captcha,
roundrobin, roundrobin_userid, roundrobin_logic are added to
vtiger_webforms_field in vtiger 6.2. Where as in vtiger we have these
fields in vtiger_webforms table so this doesn't make any changes.

Please get me the proper test-case to reproduce this issue, which will help
us in dig in more into this issue.

--
With
Best Regards