[Vtigercrm-developers] 6.3.0 imminent?

Maximilian von Henkel maximilian.von.henke at gmail.com
Thu May 21 14:45:54 GMT 2015

Bit poor comparing to younger brother:
https://yetiforce.com/en/ideas,-changes,-bugs/changes.html
and it start on 25 March 2015.....

No I am not involved, just letting some of you know that vtiger shouldn't
be like a church ;-)
If I am full time programmer involved in vtiger related field I would
switch to environment where I can see some progress.....
Here your bugs reports and ideas going to online version of vtiger or to
one dynamic developer (you guys know which)  who delivering lots of
extensions (with respect to those guys). New versions are the marketing
catch - it just bug fixes.... generic patches should be released to fix
obvious mess in code....
Now eat me... :-)