[Vtigercrm-developers] Web Services Javascript

Christophe Humbert chrissc.humbert at gmail.com
Tue May 19 19:16:16 GMT 2015

Hello

I am using the vtwsclib 1.5 and trying to query the contact table
with the following function...So when using account working like a charm
function execQuery() {
    var query = "SELECT * FROM Accounts WHERE accountname like'%Demo%'";
    client.doQuery(query, postExecQuery);
    // postExecQuery gets a call once request is completed
}

and if i replace by COntact table with a whre clause I have access denied
error amd I am trying with the admin user api key so....

Any hint...

Thanks
Christophe Humbert