[Vtigercrm-developers] Campaign Manager Email Rate Limiting

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Tue May 19 07:01:39 GMT 2015

if interested we have developed an email campaign manager, with batch
management and report (opened email and click on link).
We are also developing possibility to perform action on people who opened
email or click on link.

For detail contact me please.

> For one of our clients we are building a simple campaign manager.
>

> They will want to send several thousand emails at a time.
>

> Does vtiger offer any rate limiting on sending emails?
>

> Chris

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!