[Vtigercrm-developers] <RANT>When coding do not turn off warnings!</RANT>

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Thu May 14 20:58:16 GMT 2015

well there are development settings and production settings for a
reason, the idea is you develop with errors turned on, then turn them
off for production. It would be rather nice if vtiger wasn't such a
complete avalanche of warnings, it would make development easier. I want
to see errors I caused, much better than staring at a blank white screen
and guessing what the problem was! "Patches welcome" is a fair response
to this kind of thing, it isn't hard to address most warnings, someone
just has to get on and do it.

Alan.