[Vtigercrm-developers] Charts on the dashboard

Błażej Pabiszczak b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
Thu May 14 20:20:39 GMT 2015

You niggle over coding in Vtiger or in YetiForce but in fact 99% of
software that I have come across is far from being ideal and that also
includes large projects such as SAP. If something is written badly or
the code quality isn't as you would it expect to be, then fix it - it's
open source. Complaining only for the sake of moaning doesn't help
anyone. Vtiger introduced very good and well-thought code in 6.0. There
is still a lot to improve but it isn't a small application but a large
system that has thousands of files. Google homepage is a good example -
although it's very simple, many errors are evident and can be checked
online, e.g. W3C, WCAG etc.

A man who never makes a mistake will never make anything.
---

Z poważaniem / Regards

BŁAŻEJ PABISZCZAK
_Chief Executive Officer_
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
-------------------------

We created an innovative open source project called YetiForceCRM. You
can test it here [4], download [5] it for free or read its documentation
[6]. Follow us on Twitter [7] to get real-time info about new
functionalities and articles.

Links:
------
[1]