[Vtigercrm-developers] Charts on the dashboard

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Thu May 14 03:34:39 GMT 2015

It may be that the issue is related to my version of PHP (5.5.12)

According to the requirements for Yetiforce some things must be turned on which are no longer available

allow_call_time_pass_reference: on  < == No longer available
short_open_tag: On < == not a good idea. Short open tags cause issues

Anyway I have spent half a day trying to get it to work. It even changed my language to polish so I am giving up.

So getting charts to work on the dashboard would be nice….