[Vtigercrm-developers] cannot filter reports by date

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Wed May 13 08:51:49 GMT 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to filter a report by date but when I choose '(myModule)
Modified Time' and then 'equals' from the second dropdown and then I
pick up a date (which I know for sure has records), I click on 'Generate
now' but the list is empty. I noticed that the modified time colum has
also the time )gg-mm-aaaa h:mm AM or PM) while the calendar I have for
setting my conditions allows me to enter only the date (gg-mm-aaaa). I
thought this could be the reason: having different formats, the two date
are not 'equals', but I don't have an option 'contains' in the dropdown
for my 'modified time' condition.

How can I solve this? How can I have the filter work?

Thanks