[Vtigercrm-developers] get list of all users

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Mon May 11 12:27:19 GMT 2015

hi,

I need to create a custom function for the workflow of one of my custom
modules. I successfully registered the function and set the workflow
correctly, I turned logs on and it works: when I modify a record in my
custom modules, the function is called and I can see it from the logs.

Basically I need my function to be able to do this:

once a day, at the end of the day, it takes all the users who have a
record in the custom module and for each user, if the date is the
current date, it sums the 'amount' field of all the record of that
particular user and then it creates a new record in another custom
module I created.

What I need to achieve with this is that in my second custom module I
have a dayly list of all the 'amount' divided by users.

My problem is that I'im stuck in the first part: I cannot get the list
of all users. What I found until now allows me to have the current user,
the creator, the modifier, the owner.. but it's always only one record,
not the entire list of user.

My question: how can I have the list of users?

thanks