[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom module - Webform save fails during getEntityModuleInfo

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Mon May 11 03:03:01 GMT 2015

I have created a custom module which I want to use with webforms.

My webform post was failing due to getEntityModuleInfo failing.

this appears to be because there was no entry in /vtiger_entityname /so
I added this:
52 	VCLvisitors 	vtiger_vclvisitors 	vclvisitorsid 	vclvisitorsid
vclvisitorsid

Unfortunately, once this is added the system is not able to render
detailview:
> PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getPermissions() on a
> non-object in
> /test/templates_c/vlayout/xxx.file.DetailViewHeaderTitle.tpl.php on
> line 36

So, clearly although this is an issue, my solution is incorrect. Can
someone please offer me some advice?

TIA

--
Richard Hills