[Vtigercrm-developers] homepage widget layout error

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Fri May 8 13:32:33 GMT 2015

thanks, I deleted the old field and created a new one with your
correction but problem remains.

I also tried to change the type of field to text ($field->columntype =
'VARCHAR(255)'; $field->uitype = 1; $field->typeofdata = 'V~O';) and
layout shows correctly, so it's definitely a problem with the decimal
type, I'm doing something wrong in creating the 'km percorsi' decimal
field but I can't understand what.