[Vtigercrm-developers] homepage widget layout error

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Fri May 8 12:15:17 GMT 2015

i only changed 'maximumSelectionSize' value from 3 to 4 in Dashboard.js
(layouts/layout/modules/vtiger/resources). I made the same change in my
local vtiger and no error is showing. Also in my online vtiger, if I
create a minilist with 4 column of another custom module, the rows are
displayed correctly. Only this particular module doesn't. I just found
out that the problem is the last field 'km percorsi' because: if I make
a minilist with any onther field of the Viaggi custom module, the layout
shows correctly but if I make a minilist with only 'km percorsi' field
from Viaggi custom module, then the layout brakes. So now I'm wondering,
maybe is there something wrong with this field and not with the widget?

To create this field I used this php script:

$Vtiger_Utils_Log = true;
include_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php');
include_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Menu.php');

$custom = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('Viaggi');
$block = Vtiger_Block::getInstance('LBL_Viaggi_Information', $custom);

$field = new Vtiger_Field();
$field->name = 'kmpercorsi';
$field->label = 'km percorsi';
$field->table = 'vtiger_viaggi';
$field->column = 'kmpercorsi';
$field->columntype = 'DECIMAL(7,2)';
$field->uitype = 7;
$field->typeofdata = 'I~O~7,2';
$block->addField($field);

I needed a float field to show the distance in kilometers, with two
decimal places (such as: 200.45 km, 56.00, and so on), I googled to find
the correct uitype and columntype but maybe I used the wrong ones..