[Vtigercrm-developers] Count all the things!

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Wed May 6 10:44:37 GMT 2015

never mind, seen it now, and no, I didn't take that approach, it uses
javascript to do ajax calls after loading the page, the ajax calls are
to the same service that updates the count on the related list views
getRelatedListPageCount , so it is basically all client side and calling
existing functionality on the server for doing the counting.

Alan.