[Vtigercrm-developers] Count all the things!

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Wed May 6 10:38:54 GMT 2015

All our software is Free Software, but packaged for convenience and
support on the marketplace, so if you want to phone me up and tell me it
is broken for your situation then I will care about it if you bought a
release through the store, not so much if you grabbed it from GitHub.
Think of me like Richard Stallman selling EMACS tapes
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.html but without the beard.

Alan.