[Vtigercrm-developers] MYC vTiger Customer Portal UPDATED VERSION 0.8 - NEW FEATURES!

makeyourcloud info at makeyourcloud.com
Tue May 5 09:36:14 GMT 2015

Good morning to everybody!

We are really happy to share again with you and the vTiger Community our
progresses in the development of our OPEN SOURCE  alternative customer
portal named MYC Customer Portal, we have released today our latest  UPDATED
version (v0.8), a completely renewed customer portal for vTiger CRM that
include a good number of new features and bug fixes such as PLUGINS
STRUCTURE, EVENT CALENDAR, APPEARANCE SETTINGS, PLUGINS MANAGER etc..

[FIXED] Problems reported in the setup process for some servers
[FIXED] Language issues
[FIXED] Minor bugs
[FIXED] Minor pdf download problems, ENHANCED PDFMaker COMPATIBILITY
[NEW!] Totally RENEWED ADMIN LAYOUT, categorized options to simplify the
configuration process
[NEW!] Integrated MYC WBSERVICES CLIENT library
[NEW!] [LANGUAGE] FRENCH LANGUAGE pack integrated (provided by Chris)
[NEW!] PLUGINS structure to allow easy extension of the portal
functionalities
[NEW!] PLUGINS STORE and THEMES STORE section.
[NEW!] APPEARANCE SETTINGS section.
[NEW!] DATE FORMAT option in Appearance settings menu to allow you specify
how to show dates to your customers
[NEW!] PORTAL TITLE option in Appearance settings menu to allow you specify
the name to show as the page title
[NEW!] [PLUGIN] FREE plugin module to manage EVENTS, that allow you to
choose WHICH FIELDS to show for the events LIST VIEW SPECIFYING the display
ORDER, also provide an EVENTS CALENDAR view.
[NEW!] [PLUGIN] FREE plugin to allow you CUSTOMIZE the portal MENU SORTING.
[NEW!] [PLUGIN] INVENTORY LINES plugin that allow you to SHOW to your
customer the PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LINES at the bottom of your QUOTES,
INVOICES and SALES ORDERS, including the possibility to set which fields
show for the line, also will be displayed a BLOCK WITH TOTALS, SHIPMENT
COST, TAX etc.. .

And we will release soon other useful plugins like SOCIAL NETWORK
INTEGRATION to show the latest news from your social channels in your portal
dashboard and PAYPAL INTEGRATION to allow your customer to pay you  Quotes
or Invoices directly in your portal.

As usual the portal project is completely FREE and OPEN-SOURCE, you can find
on GitHub or download it at:
http://www.makeyourcloud.com.

Try our demo now at:
http://demo.makeyourcloud.com/myc-customer-portal
USERNAME: demo at makeyourcloud.com
PASSWORD: demo

We have also created a NEW PROFESSIONAL THEME named SUSI , you can see it
and other professional themes in our store:
http://www.makeyourcloud.com/store/themes-for-vtiger-customer-portal

We are open to any feedback, bug report or feature request, please report it
to our forum http://forum.makeyourcloud.com , we will be happy to help you!

Please visit our website for more informations,  F.A.Q. and Tutorials!