[Vtigercrm-developers] Need help filtering "assigned to" picklists

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Tue May 5 02:16:22 GMT 2015

When creating a new ticket (helpdesk module) I need to supply a very limited list of users available in the assigned to picklist. Only users who have rights to the see that particular organisations tickets should be in the picklist.

By default it selects all users and groups which have access to that module (at least that's what I believe) I need it limited to the users  assigned to the organisation.

This would be based on the user creating the ticket.

Can someone advise where I can make this change? Because of the nature of the project I am happy to change core code.

Hoping for a positive answer. Or at least a starting point as to where the picklist is populated.

Chris