[Vtigercrm-developers] minor bug in opportunity creation

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Mon May 4 07:20:42 GMT 2015

Hi,

Below are the case scenarios explained for updates on module.

Case 1: When we Relate  a organization to the opportunity in  the
Opportunity create page , The updates will shown only in the
Opportunity updates .

Case 2:  When we Create and Relate opportunity  from the Organization
Related List . The updates will shown only in the
Organization updates .

As both data's will be Updates in a "vtiger_modtracker_basic"  and this as
no entry for the related module name.

Hence it will show the updates only under base  table not with related
tables.

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 3:06 PM, Simone Travaglini <
simonetravaglini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi to all!
> If I create an opportunity from opportunity page and I relate this
> opportunity to an organizzation, then in organization update I can't see
> this action.
> It's a known bug?
>
> --
> Simone Travaglini
> 328 5499846
> Linkedin: Simone Travaglini
>

> Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
> necessario!

With
Best Regards
Uma.S